Please visit MoDA for the full list of legs.
* IMPORTANT : Remember you must check regularly you're connected to IVAN, to avoid problems later cause flight was done disconnected.
* VFR2019.R.01 All legs MUST be flown online, with "real weather".
* VFR2019.R.02 Flights can be performed with ONLY Propeller aircraft, using other type of aircraft will result your PIREP rejected
* VFR2019.R.03 Maximum cruise level is your aircraft service ceiling.
* VFR2019.R.04 Maximum speed is 250kt during enroute, and 5000ft AGL (unless otherwise instructed by ATC).
* VFR2019.R.05 All legs must be flown in published order.
* VFR2019.R.06 ATC control is not mandatory.
* VFR2019.R.07 All legs must be flown in "real time" mode 1x simulation rate. No accelerated mode is allowed, use of military is forbidden.
* VFR2019.R.08 A maximum of disconnection 15-20 minutes will be accepted due FS or PC crash reasons (must be stated with time in UTC).
* VFR2019.R.09 Please be careful while filing flight plans. Incorrect flight plans will NOT be accepted. Make sure you are following the proper QUADRANTAL rule.
* VFR2019.R.10 Remember to report legs in UTC and 24 hours format.
* VFR2019.R.11 Flight Plans with Remark "RMK/XOVFR LegXX" is MANDATORY.
* VFR2019.R.12 Before taxiing out and after parking at the gate or apron you MUST be online for a period of minimum 6 minutes.
* VFR2019.R.13 You must disconnect from the network after each completed leg.
* VFR2019.R.14 All ICAO codes are accepted in flightplan.
* VFR2019.R.15 If the flight performed in 2 different days (in UTC), flight report must use date of departure, not date of arrival.
* VFR2019.R.16. There no limit PIREP per day. You can fly and enjoy the tour as much as you want !