Welcome to the Long Haul Tour 2019.
This tour is perfect for the Long Haul lovers out there!
Submit Flight To MoDa
Please visit MoDA for the full list of legs.
* All legs MUST be flown online, with "real weather".
* Flights can be performed only with heavy or Jumbo aircraft (maximum takeoff weight equal or greater than 300,000lbs/136.077kgs).
* Maximum cruise level is FL430.
* Maximum speed is Mach 0.85 during enroute, and 250 KIAS at or below 10000ft (unless otherwise instructed by ATC).
* All legs must be flown in published order.
* ATC control is not mandatory.
* All legs must be flown in "real time" mode 1x simulation rate. No accelerated mode is allowed, use of military and supersonic aircraft are FORBIDDEN.
* A maximum of disconnection 15-20 minutes will be accepted due FS or PC crash reasons (must be stated with time in UTC).
* Please be careful while filing flight plans. Incorrect flight plans will NOT be accepted.
* Remember to report legs in UTC and 24 hours format.
* Flight Plans with Remark "RMK/XOLH LegXX" is MANDATORY.
* Before taxing out and after parking at the gate or apron you MUST be online for a period of minimum 6 minutes.
* You must disconnect from the network after each completed leg.
* Since this is a long haul tour, you understand that these legs may be longer than 8 hours of flight. SANDBAGGING IS FORBIDEN
* Sandbaggers will be excluded from participating in tour.
* All ICAO codes are accepted in flightplan.
* If the flight performed in 2 different days (in UTC), flight report must use date of departure, not date of arrival.